Charitable Trusts and Foundations
A massive thank you to all the Charitable Trusts and Foundations that have supported and continue to support our work!
Charitable trusts and foundations make a vital contribution to our work with older people and we are always looking to build lasting relationships with trusts that share our vision.
We are privileged to have been awarded funds from Charitable Trusts and Foundations including:
- The Sheffield Town Trust
- Sheffield Hospital Sunday Fund
- Zachary Merton and George Woofindin Convalescent Trust
- The JG Graves Charitable Trust
- HM Burdall Charity
- The Talbot Trust
- Marjorie Coote Old Peoples Fund
- The Company of Cutlers in Hallamshire
- The Freemasons of Yorkshire, West Riding
- Charities Aid Foundation Covid Emergency Fund
We are so thankful for all the support we receive.
If you are a Trustee or member of a Charitable Trust or Foundation and think that Sheffield Churches Council for Community Care might have a project your organisation would be interested in supporting, please contact Ericka Hill on 0114 2505293 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss projects and arrange a visit to our office in Sheffield.