Ways to Fundraise
Join our 100 Club
We have now launched our 100 club! A fundraising idea that might benefit you too!
How does it work?
You sign up to donate £12 per year, thats just £1 per calender month, you will receive a unique membership number, which will be entered into a monthly prize draw where you can win 40% of the monthly amount raised. 10% of the monthly prize will be pooled together to provide a larger prize draw at Christmas.
How will it help SCCCC?
The money raised will go towards providing support & a helping hand to older people when they need it most.
What do I do now?
Use the donate button below to set up a direct debit yearly payment via CAF
Or download the following forms below;
Membership form includes terms & conditions.
If you would like us to send you a copy of the forms email us: email@example.com.
If you need any ideas of ways to fundraise for SCCCC check out our A-Z of fundraising ideas, download our fundraising pack where you will find; safe and legal fundraising advice, fundraising tips, printable sponsor forms, plus details on how to donate.
Why host an S&4C's Tea in the park?
How do I take part?
- Pick a date that suits you, your family and friends to get together.
- Invite them along, either by creating a Facebook event or telephoning/texting them (max 30 people for outdoor gatherings)
- Ask them to bring along their own picnic, blanket or chairs (mention that it's a fundraiser for SCCCC and a donation would be appreciated)
- Meet in your local park or large outdoor space.
- Play verbal games like a quiz, charades etc
- Give prizes for the best picnic set up
- Enjoy your picnics
- Suggest your guests donate to SCCCC via our website or Facebook page (so no cash needs to change hands)
- Take pictures and upload them to social media tagging us in @sheffield4c and we will share them.
- Encourage others to host their own S&4C's Tea in the park.
Donate your lock down savings
Fundraising through a pandemic can seem almost impossible but have no fear, we have put together some innovative ideas for you and the family to get involved in. Watch our video to give you some ideas. Collect your donations, then simply upload your donations to our website.
Here are some other ideas too!
Climb Mount Everest - use your stairs to climb the height of Mount Everest.
Cycle Lands End to John O'Groats - use a static exercise bike and take turns with family members to cycle the 861 miles distance. Set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving, simply search Sheffield Churches Council for Community Care, set up your page and off you go.
Do you fancy a challenge?
We are a registered charity on charitychallenge.com. Whether it is trekking the Alps or cycling Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains, choose from moderate to extreme activities via the website where you will get all the support you need to start raising money for SCCCC.
If you have any questions, please contact our Community Fundraiser Ericka Hill for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0114 250529.