How we work
Sheffield Churches Council for Community Care (SCCCC) is a local voluntary organisation that works closely with the statutory agencies in Sheffield to provide a network of support for mainly older people, their carers and families. Most of our work helps older people in their own homes and we can also support them if they are admitted to or discharged from hospital or living in a residential home.
SCCCC delivers its services by working in co-operation with :
- the individuals who use our services
- the carers and families of people we help
- Health and Social Service staff in the hospitals and in the community
- our volunteers across the city
- our partners in the local churches and other voluntary organisations